On Thursday, February 1, 2018 Marshall County Schools will begin 2018-2019 Pre-K registration for children who turn 4 years old by July 1, 2018.
If you wish to enroll your child in Pre-K, please call the school in your area to make an appointment and pick-up a registration packet or request an application packet be mailed to you. The application is also available at the link below.
For Pre-K sites in the Moundsville area, including the Marshall County Day Care, please call McNinch Primary to register. If you live in the Limestone, Sand Hill or Sherrard area, call Hilltop Elementary to register.
Please bring your child, along with the completed packet, to your screening location as scheduled. All students must have a state issued birth certificate and current immunization record.
Placements will be announced periodically as registrations are completed.
WV Pre-K Programs are free for any child who turns 4 prior to July 1.
2018-2019 Pre-K Screening Schedule
Glen Dale Elementary:
(304) 843-4427 DATE OF SCREENING: February 22, 2018
(304) 843-4431 DATE OF SCREENING: February 26 & February 27, 2018
(304) 232-8640 DATE OF SCREENING: March 1, 2018
Washington Lands Elementary:
(304) 843-4420 DATE OF SCREENING: March 8, 2018
Center McMechen Elementary:
(304) 232-6530 DATE OF SCREENING: March 15, 2018
(304) 686-3305 DATE OF SCREENING: March 22, 2018
Contact Hilltop Elementary
More information can be found at the link below.